Buying the right Pattaya property for rental investment
If you are looking to create a positive cashflow from your Pattaya property investment there are a few factors to consider. So grab a pen and lets get right into them now.
There are plenty of choices when buying a rental property in Pattaya real estate market. But not all of them are right for everyone. Here is when you should first do a self assessment of yourself and your lifestyle.
Choosing the right investment property in Pattaya real estate market that suites your property investment style
When choosing a rental property in Pattaya you need to understand what type of rental market suites your lifestyle. Do you want to invest in the short term Pattaya rental property market which accommodates for tourists & short term rentals ? Or do you want to market your property to the long term rental market. This is usually targeted towards to expats and Thai’s who reside in Pattaya. What ever your investment style you will need to determine your target market before you purchase a rental property in Pattaya.
Who will market & manage your rental property in Pattaya?
There are many ways of renting out your rental property in Pattaya and they all depend on your own lifestyle & time schedule. Not all people have the time to pursue & service rental leads. Also not all investors have the time and knowledge to be able to market their rental investment property in Pattaya to the right people. So what choices are available and how can you make sure that your Pattaya property is marketed to the right people?
Targeting the short term rental market in Pattaya
To target the short term rental property market you need to have the time to find tenants, service them & also regularly clean your rental property before and after your tenants. Air BnB is usually the nest choice when targeting the short term rental market and if done right this can give you the maximum return on your Pattaya property investment. So make sure you watch lots of tutorials on Youtube about Air Bnb’s best practices to maximise your episode & potential to attract tenants. Also remember to find a good maid to regularly clean your property once the tenants have left or before they are due t move in. Make sure you always ask your tenants to give you a good review to help other people make a more comfortable and at the same time educated decision about renting your rental property in Pattaya.
Targeting the long term rental property market in Pattaya
This is where its usually best to employ the services of a good Pattaya real estate agency and property management company. They usually have a healthy data base of people regularly looking for rental properties in Pattaya. Make sure you choose a reputable agency who will gone you and your tenants the best possible service.
Rental guarantee properties in Pattaya
Currently there are many Pattaya developers offering rental guarantees in Pattaya.
- New Nordic: 10%p.a rental guarantee for 5 years.
- Centara Avenue Residence Pattaya 7%p.a rental guarantee for 3 years
- Height Holdings 10%p.a rental guarantee for 5 years
- The Cube Pattaya 12%p.a rental guarantee for 5 years
- X2 Resort 7%p.a rental guarantee for 5 years
- The location: (New Nordic, Centara Avenue residence, X2 Resorts have the best location)
- The entry price per square meter (New Nordic, Centara Avenue Residence and Height Holdings have the lowest price entry)
- On going maintenance & upkeep of the property & furniture (New Nordic, Centara Avenue Residence & X2 probably have the best maintenance to protect your investment)
- Outgoing costs & maintenance fees (New Nordic have the lowest outgoing fees of 0.5%p.a and Height Holdings have the highest fees of about 2.5%p.a)
- Ability of the developer to deliver the guarantee through out the whole term (New Nordic, Centara Avenue Residence)
- Reputation & track record (New Nordic have been offering this product for approximately 10 years with a 100% track record)